The Resource Birth control, Margaret Haerens and Lynn M. Zott, book editors
- Birth control, Margaret Haerens and Lynn M. Zott, book editors
- Statement of responsibility
- Margaret Haerens and Lynn M. Zott, book editors
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Abortion, birth control, common sense, and reality
- Frosty Wooldridge
- There are moral implications to taking emergency contraception
- Lauren Salz
- Emergency contraception does not cause abortion
- Bixby Center for Global Reproductive Health
- The drug Ella is an important advance in emergency contraception
- Sarah Richards
- The drug Ella causes abortions
- Michael Fragoso
- Chapter 1.
- Chapter 2.
- What impact does the birth control pill have on society?
- The birth control pill benefits women
- Susan Jacoby
- The birth control pill has led to a decline in sexual activity
- Janet E. Smith
- The birth control pill has destructive environmental consequences
- Kathryn Lopez
- The birth control pill's environmental impact is relatively small
- Anna C. Christensen
- How has birth control affected society?
- A male birth control pill would give men more control over reproductive choices
- Michael Parsons
- A male birth control pill could lead to less responsible sexual behavior
- Tracy Clark-Flory
- A male birth control pill violates biological and social imperative
- Greg Laden
- Chapter 3.
- How should access to birth control be managed?
- There should be universal birth control coverage
- Laura W. Murphy
- Birth control asserts feminist values and is socially beneficial
- There should not be universal birth control coverage
- Timothy P. Carney
- The religious exemptions for universal birth control coverage should be broader
- Hannah C. Smith
- There should not be a religious exemption for universal birth control coverage
- Nancy Northup
- Pharmacists should have the right to refuse to dispense birth control
- Joel Connelly
- Pharmacists should not be able to refuse to dispense birth control
- Jack Marshall
- Naomi Cahn and June Carbone
- Chapter 4.
- What is the best approach to birth control and sex education for teens?
- Teens should be encouraged to practice abstinence
- Jennifer Marshall
- Abstinence for teens does not work
- Ellen Goodman
- Teens should have access to emergency contraception without parental consent
- Maura Kelly
- Teens should not have access to emergency contraception without parental consent
- F.K. Bartels
- Birth control is a sexist practice and damaging to society
- Condoms should be available in schools
- Kate Dailey
- Condoms should not be available in schools
- Kanisha King
- Timothy Reichert
- Birth control has resulted in an increase in abortions
- Thomas Peters
- 23 cm.
- 235 p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Birth control, Margaret Haerens and Lynn M. Zott, book editors
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Birth control, Margaret Haerens and Lynn M. Zott, book editors
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hays.selco.info/resource/qv3EoIQrNYY/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hays.selco.info/resource/qv3EoIQrNYY/">Birth control, Margaret Haerens and Lynn M. Zott, book editors</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hays.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hays.selco.info/">Hayfield Community School</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hayfield Community School. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...